Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Favorite Website - www.mixbook.com

I have to admit that I waste a decent amount of time on facebook BUT I do love the variety of information I receive from it.  One of my friends had posted about how much they loved this mixbook site and that it was soo much better Shutterfly. 

I have been a HUGE fan of Shutterfly for over 4 years and I thought I wouldn't find a site that I would like better especially since they came out with their new custom path books.  However, I was wrong - Shutterfly you are dead to me (well not really but when it comes to making books you are). 

I LOVE mixbook (http://www.mixbook.com/).  There are just some of the reasons why I have fallen madly in love with this site:

1. Like Shutterfly you can work on your book on any computer as along as you have internet access
2. I don't have to upload my pictures.  Mixbook allows me to sync with my Picasa, saving me a lot of time.
3. Mixbook has lots of awesome selection of background pages, stickers, and fonts to choose from.  Not only does mixbook have a nice selection but you can resize, change the color, mess with opacity, and many other things to make it just the way you want it. 
4. Mixbook also has piles of predesigned themes and pages so you can just drop in photos and add text in case you aren't feeling overly creative.

I guess if you are looking to make a photobook online in the near future I would checkout this site if you have never used it before.  I have ordered my first photobook from the site and it is currently in the mail on its way to me - I can't wait to receive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment