Friday, September 16, 2011

Anna's Closet - Now Completed

The center shelving unit of my closet plan was by far the most time consuming part for Eric to build.  When I designed the shelves I made sure to cut the depth of the shelves back to 12 inches once I reached the height of about 75 inches.  In doing this I would have enough space between the top of the closet opening and shelf to be able to place stuff on the upper shelves.  You can't see very top shelf in this picture but there is another picture above the shelf with the box a pampers on it.

Here is a picture of the completed closet:
I am super happy with how it turned out. It doesn't look as fancy as some of the closets I see online but it is a functional closet now.
 Just to recap, this is what Anna's closet looked like before:

1 comment:

  1. Katie, thanks for the blog comment! I'm so glad you did because I didn't know you're blogging. Happy to now follow!

    ReplyDelete