Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo Editing - Covering Up the Unwanted

Here is a picture that I took of Anna with a chair that I scored at a rummage sale for $1.00.  Since Anna still has the occasional fall, I decided it was best to take a picture with the chair downstairs on carpeted flooring.  Unfortunately, Eric had everything set up for his football draft so I only had one spot I could put her.  As you can see there is a lovely outlet smack dab in the center of my picture.  (You may also notice that I chopped off her toes, too bad I can’t fix that too!)


Non-Edited


Edited to remove outlet cover:

I can still see that I tried to remove the outlet - I did this editing without a tutorial by using the clone brush.  I will post another picture when I get some time to research how to do it correctly.  In the meantime however, this is a pretty quick fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment