Friday, October 14, 2011

Customized Storage - My Mod Podge Project

So the whole reason why I decided to try and make my own Mod Podge was because I found this super cute idea on Pinterest where they Mod Podged paper on to plastic drawers.  I like this idea because it would hide the junk I have in my drawers and add a little color into my craft closet.  I had found some oversized paper during my recent adventure to Chicago which made this project easy to do since standard 12x12 paper is just a little bit too small for the size of drawers I was working with.  I haven't tried it yet but I am sure a really cute wrapping paper would also work prefect for this project.



1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do this too! Can't wait to see how yours turn out. I'll need all the tips I can get! :)

    ReplyDelete