Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Product Review: Adhesive


I guess there are several things I would say that I have an "addiction" to such as paper, adhesive, fabric, etc. I have a drawer filled with my extra/spare adhesives and I still find a need to still buy more - I just can't resist.  Last time I was visiting my local scrapbooking store I found this Glue Tape which is made by Norino.  I LOVE THIS STUFF.  It is a 4mm x 8m honeycomb dot glue tape that is permanent and it works fantastic when you have little tiny and skinny pieces of paper to glue, such as different shapes and words you cut with your Cricut.  On this scrapbook page I used it to adhere "week 30" and the thin piece of green paper with black polka dots.  I guess I need to go back and buy the refills so I can add them to my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment