Saturday, December 3, 2011

All You Need is Love - Day 3

During this Christmas season I want to have love for everything - both the joyous and not so joyous moments.  I decided to go with the obvious of a picture of a heart for my All You Need is Love picture.  I created my heart by using a ring that I got for myself when my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.  The birthstone stone for April is a diamond so I chose to get a ring with a small little diamond on a dainty band because the due date of my little baby that I never met was in April.  This ring means lots of different things to me - it is a daily reminder of my little one that I know is in heaven, it is a reminder that God loves me even when I am unable to see His master plan for me, and it is a reminder of the love and encouragement that I received from my husband while I went through my grieving process. 


All You Need is Love - Day 3 Prompt
Love is at the top of the list when it comes to the meaning of the holiday season. Love of family, of friends, of ourselves. Love for the Earth, love of the Devine, love for humanity, love of the ages. They say that love is all you need and in so many ways, they are exactly right!
Today, focus on love. Feel it. Be it. Capture it. Share it.
Note: Hearts are the obvious choice when visually translating love. I don't know about you but obvious or not, I cannot get enough of them! If you choose a heart today for your prompt see if you can find one that might be a little out of the ordinary. Feel free to just let yourself stumble upon on something (hearts are everywhere when you start looking for them) or create a vignette of love to shoot. Either way, let your heart be your guide!

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* this is touching! Love the sentiments.

    off to grab a tissue.

    ReplyDelete