Thursday, December 22, 2011

Attitude Adjustment - Day 21

 I took the day off from work to do a little shopping, clean the house, and get my hair done.  What a great way to change your attitude about all there is to do by having a day off right?? Not exactly - I ended up getting a major headache while I was getting my hair done (which later proceeded to turn into a migraine).  My husband stepped it up and made supper (thanks Dominos Pizza) and help out with the little Nugget. 

Okay, so I think this is one of the hardest Picture the Holiday prompts that I have done.  When I read that I was suppose to show a little of "sassitude" I just thought UGH!  So, I guess, here is a picture of me showing off my sassitude while having a headache gradually getting worse.  Thanks to my wonderful hairdresser, Tena, my hair isn't in its stand ponytail that I wear 99.9% of the time so I was feeling slightly sassy after my hair appointment.  (Please note: I did realize that I was wearing my ponytail holder around my wrist once I took the pictures.  I decided to not to retake the picture - partly due to my headache and partly due to the fact that if my hair isn't in a ponytail that I always have a hair band around my wrist because I know it’s just a matter of time before I will be needing it.)

Sorry for the rather long comment with my picture post today - but I did want mention one last thing -  I did enjoy trying out a Christmas present that I received last weekend while working on this picture prompt.   My parents gave me a wireless remote shutter release, I think I am really going to love having this little gadget.

Attitude Adjustment - Day 21 Prompt
Sometimes all you need is a little nudge to help you readjust your attitude. Today, let's show a side of you that might be last on the list of to-dos. Get silly, sassy, sexy...whatever you need to lighten the mood!
Today you're encouraged to show a little (or a lot) of "sassitude." Get creative and show off your wild side, whatever that looks like to you.
Note: Simple gestures of your body can translate attitude. You can work the same magic with inanimate objects too. Try capturing something (yourself or otherwise) that really speaks to the attitude you want to express today.

No comments:

Post a Comment