Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Day After - Day 26

     The day after Christmas is an exciting day in our household - my little Nugget turned 1 year old!  We celebrated by signing to her and then letting her enjoy a birthday cupcake.  This is the first time she really had lots of sugar and she LOVED IT! 
     I had the day off from work so I enjoyed trying to make some special cupcakes for my Nugget's first birthday that I pinned on Pinterest.  I was pretty pleased with my final results - the pink cream cheese frosting with royal icing snowflakes on top of chocolate cake were devine. 
     We didn't have a birthday party for her since I have decided that we will have a party on her half birthdays in June.  That way the weather should be good making travel easy for all her grandparents.   

 
The Day After - Day 26 Prompt
If you have a mess on your hands today, never fear. There is beauty to be found even on those days! As you go about the big tidy, be aware of the order that rises from the chaos. There is a visual respite there waiting to be discovered.
When you see it, you'll know. Your lens will know what to do.
Note: Sometimes focusing on the tiniest details (like texture or subtle color) can bring your attention to something extraordinary. Try to shoot something that draws your eye into what might normally go unseen.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to Anna! You're right, those cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete