Friday, December 23, 2011

Life is Sweet - Day 23

I love sweets so I love this time of year.  It has become a Christmas tradition for me to make homemade carmels.  But this year in addition to making carmels, I started my quest for the best sugar cookie recipe.  A friend of ours mom makes the best cookies that I have ever tasted.  I have hinted that I would like the recipe but never got it.  So I decided each year I would try a different sugar cookie recipe until I find "the one".  This year, the recipe included lemon extract - I thought they were delicous but there weren't "the one" so my quest will continue next year at this time.

Life is Sweet - Day 23 Prompt
Ah, the sweet smell of holiday baked goods. Therein lies the blessing and the curse. But today, let's focus on the good stuff; the loving kindness that comes from the baking and the mouth watering satisfaction of the devouring. Shoot a sweet treat today that you long to share and/or savor.
Note: Consider elements like texture and color of your subject for this. You're invited to play with your food today! Your challenge is to capture a shot that's mouth watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment