Monday, December 19, 2011

Recharge - Day 18

What a perfect day for me a take a little time to recharge.  We spent the weekend over in Minnesota celebrating Christmas with my family, all 23 of us.  It was a great time but left me feeling completely exhausted. 
 I originally wanted to do this shot with Nuggets bottle and my cup of peppermint hot chocolate beside each other showing that we both needed recharging BUT by the time I got everything unpacked, the dishes caught up, and the laundry started I knew that Nugget was hungry and in no mood for waiting for me to take some pictures.  So instead, once Nugget went to bed I enjoyed a cup of peppermint hot chocolate while I worked with my pictures that I had taken over the weekend. 
What a perfect end to my day!

 
Recharge - Day 18 Prompt
Chances are today will find you amidst the hustle and bustle of the crowd. All the more reason why you need to remember to recharge when you need it. A day of pre-holiday madness can really take it out of you.   Today I encourage you to tune in to your needs and when it's time to take break, heed the call. A simple recharge is sometimes all it takes. Take a deep breath, have a seat, relax your shoulders and allow for a little down time. It's called self-love and we all deserve it. Especially this time of year!
Note: This "break" doesn't have to involve food. I just couldn't resist this heart shaped foam! You can take a breather a number of ways so capture how you do it with a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment