Friday, December 2, 2011

Reframing the Season - Day 2

I chose to reframe the season by framing my little Nugget so that I can have a reminder that my frame of mind and focus around this season will influence her memories she will form for years to come.    I love Christmas because it makes me think of so many memories that I have especially with my family.   From the tradiation of singing Christmas songs at both my Great Grandma Theresa's and Grandma and Grandpa Tollefson house, to the reading of the Christ birth before opening presents on Christmas Eve, to participating in Christmas programs at church, to receiving a Christmas oranament from my Grandma Clarice every year, to playing Christmas songs on the paino, I could go on and on.  Christ has always been the center of my holiday celebrations.  I hope this will be true also for my daugther 30 years down the road that she will treasure the true reason for the season while celebrating her own Christmas traditions.


Picture the Holidays - Day 2 Prompt
Beginning December in a calm state of mind might seem easy (now). But, the frenzy of the holiday season can get the best of us and sometimes can come on with very little warning. There will be good days and bad but the gist is to look at this holiday season a little differently. This season we aren't only going to 'hope' to enjoy it (amidst the chaos) we will enjoy it! It only takes a little reframing.

As a symbol of looking at things a little differently, today you'll be using a literal frame for your image. You get to decide what goes in your frame today and how you choose to capture it!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable munchkin! Love everything about your image!

    ReplyDelete