Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sincerely Yours - Day 14

I love my photo prompt for today.  I sat down with my cup of hot tea and wrote a letter to my Grandma Clarice.  She is one of the few people that I receive hand written letters from. 

Sincerely Yours - Day 14 Prompt
This is the one time of year where the near lost art of letter writing is revived. And even that might soon vanish with all the options of e-cards and email. As much I love e-everything, nothing can replace a greeting crafted by hand. You are encouraged to slow down a little today and appreciate all the hand written epistles you come across. Whether they are to you, or from you, revel in the delight of letters and cards. Signed, sealed and/or delivered, capture sentiments crafted with love.
Note: If you want to infuse today's shot with a nostalgic feel, concentrate on the absence of color. The less color in the shot, the more antique the result will feel. A vintage-style photograph can be achieved even without post processing if you shoot more monochromatic subjects.

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo--and all your photos for that matter. And kudos to you for keeping up with the daily routine!

    ReplyDelete