Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wrapped with Love - Day 20

Today I took the extra time on these two presents for my little Nugget by adding the white ribbon.  I know it doesn't look like very fancy wrapping but some of my present don't even have bows on them.  Growing up I used to take the time to add lots and lots of curly ribbon to each and every present that I wrapped.  Now I think I have more presents to wrap and less time to deck them out - but still do enjoy the way presents look when I take the extra time to add a little something special to them.

Wrapped with Love - Day 20 Prompt
Whether you've even begun to wrap presents yet is beyond me, but there is nothing more beautiful than the gifts all wrapped up in anticipation of being unwrapped and enjoyed. Today find a gift adorned in its holiday best!  Note: Try focusing on something you might normally overlook for this one. Packages are artwork in and of themselves. Honor that idea and you'll find that what's on the surface sometimes does matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment