Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Picasa Collages


Nugget and I having tea, making supper, and playing downstairs.  She LOVES climbing on the chair that my Grandma Claire had made.
  So it has been awhile since I last posted,  I am currently working on getting into new routine - last Thursday was my last day of work at the elevator.  Friday was my first day of being a stay at home mom, Nugget and I celebrated by having a tea party with her favorite stuff animal, Mr. Pig.  I feel super blessed to be able to stay home with my little Nugget especially since the opporunity of having a small at home bookkeeping service has presented itself. 
   So this January has brought alot of changes for my family.  I am excited with what this year holds for us while I make the transition from working 45 hour weeks to setting up my own business and enjoying many moments with my daughter.  Which brought me to my blog post today - I wanted to learn how to make a collage to capture how my daily rountine has changed.  Last week at my camera group meeting, one of the members brought a picture of a collage.  She said that they are super easy to make in Picasa.  So I decided to give it a try.
   With Picasa open, select the pictures you want to use and then select Create from the menu bar and then select Picture Collage.  This will open up a Collage tab in Picasa.  I then clicked on the Clips tab on the left pane on my screen to bring in more pictures from different files.  Once I got all of my pictures I click on the Settings tab on left pane.  I decided to make a Mosiac collage and then adjusted the Grid Spacing.  I adjusted a few other things and when I was happy with everything I selected the Create Collage button in the left pane on my screen. 
  I am really unsure what I am going to do with my blog from this point forward.  Maybe I will try posting once a week.  Maybe I can get back on track on learning one new thing about my photo editing software each week after I get all of my housework caught up (which I have been slacking on over the last 6 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment