Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello I'm... (starting another photo challenge)

   I got an email the other day from Paper Catorie about doing an April Photo Challenge and I have decided to give one a try again.  I really enjoyed doing their Picture the Holidays challenge that I did in December.  I haven't been taking as many pictures lately and I love trying to improve my photography skills so now it's time for me to practice, practice, practice everything I have learned from reading blogs, books, and watching podcasts. 
   April's photo challenge is called "Hello I'm.." and it is about others getting to know me (I sure hope that I am not too boring of a subject).  Since I like to include a picture with each post I thought I would include this one.  Here is a picture of my little Toodles at the gate I have up at my office door.  I would title this picture "I'm trying to finish up some work while Toodles is trying to get moms attention by being naughty." 
   So again I will do my best to kept somewhat on schedule, I may get to be a day or so behind but I am hoping to keep my blog updated similar to what I did in December.  Anyways, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment