I love doing so many different types of crafty stuff - I have never been lacking in the hobby area. So I decided that I would make a collage of what I do when I have some hobby time.
1. Photography - I have also enjoyed taking pictures but even more now that I don't have to buy film and develop it.
2. Paper Crafting - I have lots and lots of paper which allows for lots and lots of different things you can do. Here are some flowers that I made in a Paper, Paper, Paper class that I took with my mom, sister in-law, and aunt.
3. Traditional Scrapbooking - I really enjoy traditional scrapbooking. I really started scrapbooking back in college about 12 years ago. The scrapbook shown is one that I made for my trip to Salzburg. My most recent and almost completed scrapbook would be my 52 Weeks of Anna.
4. Digital Scrapbooking - I also love digital scrapbooking. I make a yearly scrapbook and I have decided that digital is he way to go. They are faster, less time consuming, and produce a much smaller sized finished product. I have also noticed that I do better journaling and include more information when I don't have to handwrite everything out.
5. Pinterest Projects - I have found lots of neat craft projects on Pinterest. This book wearth is one of those ideas.
6. Fabric Flowers - I also enjoy sewing. These are the latest sewing project that I have done. I usually prefer to sew small little projects. I am not into quilting... yet. (Never say never, right?)