Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

    Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!   I thought I would prvide a quick glimps into my special day and what I came to realize.  I started my day off with a card from my little Toodles.  We decided to celebrate Mother's Day by doing a little family landscaping.  We went and picked out our plants and got them all settled into their new home.  Anna was super excited because we got to go shopping and play outside - she didn't even know she was going to get to play in water, dirt, and mud.  I didn't witness it but Eric said that she grabed a handful of dirt and stuff it in her mouth.  With evidence of a dirt smile I have no doubt in my mind she did. 
   I have always appreciated everything that my parents have done for me and all of the tough love they had for a strong willed child that I was.  I did, however, realize today that I haven't fully understood everything my mom had done for me. Each year of my journey of parenthood I have a growing understanding of more and more things that she did for me.  Thanks mom!!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment