Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What a Difference a Week Makes

   Last week at this time my little Toodles was feeling very under the weather.  I brought her into the walk in clinic after having a high fever for over 24 hours.  She was feeling so under the weather she just snuggled the whole time during our visit.  This was the first time in a long time that I wasn't a human jungle gym while Toodles and I were in public together.  When the doctor ordered x-rays she wasn't at least bit cooperative in getting them taken.  The doctor saw a little fluid on her lung and put her on some medicine.  That afternoon Grandma T arrived for a visit and so Toodles got to snuggle with her. 
  The next night, Grandma T babysat her while Eric and I went on a date.  We were planning on going to supper and then catching a movie.  During supper we both realized how tired we were - for two nights in a row Toddles was waking up and crying pretty much on the hour, every hour - so decided to forego the movie and go home.
  By Thursday afternoon she had started feeling better (at this point I started getting sick).  I was working on getting supper ready and noticed Toodles slapping her book she was looking at.  I decided to investigate.  She had found a page in her book that talked about a doctor and this was her reaction:
video

No comments:

Post a Comment